Tuesday, November 30, 2010

O' Christmas Tree!

The day after Thanksgiving we went to the tree farm and bought our very first real Christmas tree!!! We had so much fun picking it out and cutting it down, we said it will be our yearly tradition for sure :) Our ceilings are taller in this house than our previous so we said we had to get a beautiful real tree this year.
After searching we found the perfect one! Connor enjoyed riding in the sled through the trees, he thought it was too much fun. He also loved seeing Santa riding around!!
My sweet boys cut it down, put it in the sled and we were off for the shaking and netting! We kept laughing about Christmas Vacation and the squirrel in the tree, ha!! We got it home and up okay and no squirrels!

Bj got the tree all secured and ready for the drive home!

We put the lights up and got the tree in the stand while C was sleeping and got to work decorating after her woke up. It was so much fun, I have seriously loved decorating for the holidays this year. I had some stuff that I didn't even remember buying, ha!! I finished monogramming the tree skirt and stockings over the weekend and everything is coming together. This was C saying "cheese" in front of the tree. I got so excited I forgot to take a picture of the tree all finished!!

No comments: