Sunday, August 8, 2010

Thankful...

for WONDERFUL friends and family and MESSY little boys :)
We have a pretty amazing family and we know it! We have just felt so blessed and thankful the last few weeks. We bought our wonderful little 96 year old - in need of lots of love home and have had tons of friends and family helping ever since. This is just a portion of the aunts, uncles, cousins, brothers, sister, friends and parents who have been spending their precious days/nights/weekends off helping us get our little home live in ready. We really would not be as far as we are without all the help we have received!
We are getting closer and have picked a move in date of August 27th, regardless of the state of the house :) Ha! I have been taking pictures the whole way through and decided I would dedicate my posts as we finish everything up room by room, start to finish :) I don't know how excited you all will be, but I am excited to show you!

No comments: