Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

My second little Mother's Day arrived and it was just as wonderful as the first one :) We didn't do much but hang out and enjoy the day...and it was wonderful! Bj and Connor made me breakfast, we played upstairs, we played outside, hung out with Nonny, hung out with Nana, Grandpa and Aunt Jen, and NeNe, Uncle Mike and Aunt Von. It was a wonderful day and I am so thankful for the little boy who makes me a momma! I am also pretty thankful for my wonderful mom, she is always amazing but she has been such an amazing help to us this last year I don't even know how to describe it! I am so thankful for my NeNe and my wonderful mother-in-law - I am a lucky girl to be surrounded by amazing women in my life! I thought these pictures were just too sweet not to share! MP took some pictures of my sweet boy so we could give them to the grandma's for Mother's Day! I think they turned out pretty darn sweet :)
We were goofing around in C's room and I started snapping some pictures. He was being a Ham with capital H and I just love the little pictures I got of this sweet heart :) I hope you all enjoyed your mother's day and celebrating all the sweet momma's in your life!

No comments: