Sunday, March 7, 2010

First Haircut!


We had another big first around these parts last week...Connor's first haircut! Ah, I had a little bit, scratch that A LOT of trouble with this but as I have been told it's just a part of growing up. I loved Connor's curls and I was so worried that they would go away with his first haircut, I was also a little sentimental about that being the hair he had in my belly - his first hair. Oh, I am such an emotional sap! :) But, after seeing how long his hair was in the bath one day and people repeatedly telling me how beautiful my little girl was, we decided it was time! We had to wait a little while and he was so good but got a little uneasy in the chair! He was a trooper though and I bedded the hairdresser to not take off too much. She said she would give him the "surfer boy haircut" and I think it turned out pretty cute! It was a little shorter than I would have liked, BUT the curls are still there!!!! Woo-Hoo! It took me a couple of days to adjust, but I think he looks just as handsome as can be! I think this lesson has also taught me that he will definitely have a longer, shaggier boy haircut and not a short boy haircut! I didn't get a great "after" shot, but I have more pictures coming!

No comments: