Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ho-Ho-Ho!

It would not be Christmas around casa de Granny without the annual "kid" picture with Santa! Every year since we have had santa, we have a picture of all the kiddos in front of it. Though, we all missed last year and this year we are missing Uncle Bubba. But, it was really fun to have Connor there for the first time, for his second Christmas!
I think Scout was afraid of Santa, he would have no part of posing! I have to say that this might be my favorite year with Santa, I love the balloons!!

They look like they are waiting for Santa!

I just thought this was the sweetest picture. Connor LOVES to look out the window and he LOVES to be outside! I think he would live outside if we let him, and I think that is one of my many, many favorite things about him. We can't wait for all of our camping trips this summer! I also wanted you all to see that his party outfit was not too short, thought it looks like it in all the pictures! :)

No comments: