Monday, November 30, 2009

The Little Sweet Pea

I thought Connor looked so cute in this little sweater (thanks for letting us borrow it Frankie!) so I thought I would snap a few pictures, totally unlike me, right?! I just thought this little picture was so sweet, he was hanging out with me in the kitchen while I cooked dinner the other night - I just love this little sweet pea to pieces! He has started wanting to be every where his momma is and I LOVE it! He was helping me organize some stuff upstairs yesterday afternoon and I could tell he was getting bored. I looked at him and said "do you want to read a book?" he then crawled over to his book basket, picked one out and crawled back over to my lap. Is that not the sweetest thing ever? I had to hug and kiss him about 37.3 times and then we read some books, the little sweet pea and I!

No comments: