Monday, November 30, 2009

A Blast from the Past!

I have to preface with, I love facebook. I do, I can't help it! I love facebook stalking and catching up with people I would have otherwise lost touch with. So fun! A little history - Bj and I went to Camp Taum Sauk when we were younger, it's where we met! I was a CIT (Counselor in Training) and he worked in the barn with the horses. I always thought he was cute and really nice, hence the beginning of our friendship! It is still so funny to me where we ended up, married with a baby. I love him so much and I wouldn't have it any other way :) So, back to the present - I recently befriended our friend Nick on facebook. He lives in LA so I thought the chances of seeing him anytime in the future were slim to none. Well, as I was facebooking the other day, he sent me a message and said he would be in town the weekend after Thanksgiving. I was so excited! We gathered up our other camp friends (and newest additions and additions to be), from left to right: Rob, Eli, Connor, Sandra, Mandy, Nick and went to the Olivette Diner for lunch. It was SO wonderful to catch up with everyone and introduce them to Connor! Sandra is Eli's mommy and she is due TODAY with her second little boy. She kept saying she would be happy to come to lunch unless she was having a baby in which case we would have to move lunch to the hospital so she could still see us! We had such a nice time and I am so thankful we were able to catch up after all these years. Sandra and I kept laughing, it felt like no time had passed, we felt like we were on a session break from camp in St. Louis!

No comments: