Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Grandparent's Day!

I am officially the world's worst Momma. I completely forgot about Grandparent's Day. How in the world could I forget about a day honoring four of the most special people in Connor's life? I feel terrible, thankfully Granny D reminded me last night! Connor is so fortunate to have his Granny - not only for her giving us a roof over our head these days, but for loving him to pieces. I tell her all the time I am convinced she didn't love David and I as much as she loves Connor. It makes my heart so happy to see them together - they both get equally excited to see each other and I tell him all the time that not all boys are so lucky and get to see their Granny everyday!

Connor is also so fortunate to have his Nana who watches him one or two days a week (depending on the week!). She is so wonderful and loves her little sweet pea so much! She takes such great care of him and he gets so excited when we say, let's go to Nana and Grandpa's house! He loves it when she sings to him - and when they put their feet in the pool. My heart also melts every time I see them together and think of all the memories they are creating.

Connor is also blessed to have his Grandpa in his life. He loves Connor so much and thinks he is the world's cutest baby. Connor watches him shave on the mornings he goes to Nana and Grandpa's. I can't wait for all of the sports games they will watch together on tv and all of the sporting events Grandpa will attend that Connor plays. They just loves each other and I thank God everyday we were able to move back home to be with our family.

Not only does Connor have the three best grandparent's in St. Louis, he has the world's best Guardian Angel Pa-Pa in heaven. I know that my dad loves Connor and will always watch out for him. What more can a Momma and Daddy ask for? Three great grandparent's in the flesh and one in heaven. We are so blessed and we love you Granny, Nana and Grandpa to pieces! Thank you for being so wonderful and so special!

No comments: