Monday, July 6, 2009

A Random Opinionated Post

Heaven help all of you...with a title like "Random Opinionated Post" you know you are in trouble :) I actually have four things I wanted to discuss and due to their random nature, I thought it would be easiest to do it all in one post!
A. THRILLER - I have been searching for the picture of The Kleinhans/Bray Wedding party dancing to "Thriller" at a bar after the wedding. I can picture it in my head, but I know it is buried underneath a few boxes at my in-laws with the rest of my photo albums. Due to MJ's recent passing, I had to share that that is my all time favorite MJ song. I love a lot of others, but that is my favorite. I MAY have subjected Connor to it, making him listen to me sing it and re-tell the tale of dancing in our wedding attire to it at a bar, late at night. I think he was excited! I was also very disappointed and totally confused when I was watching Entertainment Tonight and found that Thriller wasn't even on the list of MJ's top ten songs...I mean, really? I think EVERYONE knows that song. But, what do I know?!
B. BONES - I am totally obsessed with that show. I have been watching it since maternity leave and I can't get enough. Bj was setting a season pass on the Tivo the other day and I told him under no circumstance was he allowed to mess with any of the Bones I had recording :) I am such a good wife! I think they are my favorite couple on tv and I think they should be married in real life - I love the way they banter back and forth and I think they are perfect for each other.
I had a C and I can't think of it! My baby brain (excuse to expire in t minus 5.5 months and I am not happy about it!) is catching up with me and I seriously have no idea what the other thing I wanted to ramble about was. Probably better for anyone who reads this...but still! I guess my rambling rant wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Ah HAHAHA...I remember seeing that picture of ya'll dancing to Thriller! That would have been fun! I'll see if I can come across it in my "digital library" 'o pictures. xoxo,
Klein