Monday, July 20, 2009

The Lake of the Ozarks!

My Aunt and Uncle have a place at the Lake of the Ozarks and we try to all go down as a family once a year. I have missed the last two, but Connor and I were able to attend this years family get-together. Bj was busy, busy at work opening a new restaurant so he wasn't able to make it. We missed him - but can't wait until our weekend at the lake together!
We had such a good time, my Uncle Mike, Aunt Von, Granny, Clete, Granny, Auntie, Uncle Bob, Caitlin, Bobby, Patrick, Connor and I all just had a great time. We sat on the dock, shopped, had great food, went on boat rides and wave runner rides - and enjoyed some time as a family. Connor did great and loved watching the water and going out on the boat!


We are already looking forward to next year's reunion!

No comments: