Saturday, July 11, 2009

Guess What...I have a TOOFER!

Hi Guys, Connor here! I just wanted to say hi and tell you that my momma is totally freaking out because I sprouted my first tooth today! I am not sure why momma is all excited because it isn't even 1/2 a tooth - but she was laughing and crying and calling daddy and telling granny and Aunt Steph that I was getting too big. I have been sleeping and eating really well lately but Momma could tell something was a little off today as I was a little more tired than usual and sure enough, she was right. She was feeding me my lunch when she spotted that little white tooth in my mouth. She stopped feeding me the butternut squash and was sticking her fingers in my mouth and making Granny do the same until they were certain it was a tooth! Everyone seems to think it's a big deal so I will go ahead and pat myself on the back for a job well done! Now, if I could just get the rest of them I can start eating those delicious hard foods everyone eats in front of me! Momma says if you look REALLY hard at the picture, maybe even blow it up, you can see my less than 1/2 a tooth poking through on the bottom middle of my mouth!! Don't worry, she promises to keep everyone posted when the rest of it pops through!

No comments: