Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Big Kahuna

As I have stated before, I love Gymboree. I think they have the best selection of little boy outfits, and the little lady outfits aren't too bad on the eyes either. So, when they came out with the new little line for the summer, I was in love. In addition to Gymoboree I love the color brown, especially when paired with a blue or aqua. I am a bit to cheap to buy any clothes full price, so when the line went on sale I jumped! I was telling Granny D that I was in love with the "Big Kahuna" stuff and she happened to be a Gymbo and picked this darling little outfit up for the little man! She should have been shopping for herself but was instead looking for her baby!

I mean...I'm the Big Kahuna...it doesn't get much cuter than that! Thanks Granny!

No comments: