Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Protector of the Night

Last week Connor started waking up once and twice a night - something he hasn't done in quite some time. I think it has to do with the fact that he needed more to eat and his little chompers-to-be are bothering him. Well, one night he was particularly upset - I am talking howling on the changing table. He did not want his diaper changed, he wanted his bottle ten minutes ago! So, he is laying on the changing table crying and I can hear this other howl - I was a little tired and therefore a little confused - when I looked down to my right it is Sedona HOWLING like a wolf in the night. It was HILARIOUS, she was just howling along like "can someone please take care of my baby?!" She literally had her head back going "aaahhoooooowwwww" we about peed in our pants. So, she is now "Sedona Protector of the Night" making sure we are taking care of her baby to her standards and letting him know that she feels his pain! :)

No comments: