Friday, June 26, 2009

The Best of Friends...

After naptime this afternoon, we were just hanging out, waiting for Granny to get off work so we could go to the pool. So, we decided to look outside at all the wonderful things in the front yard. It was pretty steamy this afternoon, so we thought it was best to view the outside from the bumbo chair inside. I put Connor in the bumbo, turned around, and when I looked back his two best friends were hanging out, watching the world with him. I thought it was a little too sweet so I ran and grabbed the camera and was lucky enough to capture a few pictures of them hanging out together. It is so amazing how much Connor loves his dogs and how much his dogs love him - I hope they love each this much as he gets bigger. It just about melted my heart - his two biggest buddies checking out things in the front yard making sure all is right in the world.

No comments: