Monday, April 27, 2009

Self Portraits with Momma




CFJ was a little fussy this afternoon - I think his vaccinations really have taken a toll on him this time - that or the fact that it is 80* one day and 30* and snowing the next... His little cheeks were red, so I took off his outfit and we sat on the couch and looked out the window. From my vantage, he just looked so sweet - I had to take some pictures. Another thing I need to start doing is taking more pictures with Bj and I in them. He keeps telling me that I am never in the photos, and I really don't want to be that mom. 20 years from now Connor isn't going to think "oh my momma looked fat, i am so glad she wasn't in any pictures' he is going to think "gee, i am so glad we have so many family photos" - So, instead of hiding me and my 14 chins, I thought some self portraits of my baby and I would be appropriate. I actually think they turned out pretty sweet - I just love his big, sweet blue eyes - I could just stare at him all day long. And I do.

No comments: