Monday, April 27, 2009

My Awesome Brother

There he is - my sweet brother. For those of you who don't know, he is in Montana training to be a firefighter. He has amazing stories and pictures already - I know this is just the beginning of the lives he will touch throughout his firefighting career. In the middle of March he did the Scott Firefighter Stair Climb in Seattle, Washington. He climbed up 69 floors with his full firefighter gear to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. This is a foundation that is really close to our hearts - he proudly displayed a picture of our dad on his helmet - and he walked in his honor. I know that he would be pretty proud of "his kids" and equally proud of "their mom". Dave's team came in first place and he said it was an amazing experience. My mom just sent me the You Tube video - needless to say I am crying at my desk... at work. You can check it out - I just have to say I am pretty proud of him. Not only is he an amazing brother, he is going to make an amazing Godfather to Mr. Connor Francis Johnson. Love you, Bubba!

No comments: