Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Fingers!

Sweet pea has found his fingers! I know I am the momma - but I think it is one of the cutest things I have ever seen! He hasn't quite gotten that if he stretches his fingers out he could actually suck on a thumb and not the side of his hand - but hey, to each his own! I don't know why it's so cute - because it's Connor or because his hands are so small - but it is so sweet. He just sits there and sucks away, happy as can be. You can hear him too - we laugh when we hear it through the monitor! He has this week starting really grabbing things (other than my hair and necklaces) and it's so exciting! He has a solid grip - perhaps a future baseball player? He is very proud of himself - as are momma and daddy! One of these days its going to be those cute little feet that make their way into his mouth!

No comments: