Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Holding Hands

I don't know if you know this about me, but I love to hold hands. I don't know what it is, but I love it. Poor Bj takes the brunt of this obsession but now that Connor is around I can hold his hand too. Well, we have noticed in the last few weeks how much he likes to have his hand held - particularly when he is eating. It is so sweet - he just holds/plays with your hand while he eats. I admit that I could sit there all day and watch his little fingers playing with mine. I just look at them and can't believe that one day those little hands will be drawing me pictures, playing outside, throwing the ball around, petting the doggies and so many other things. It is so amazing that you can pick out what your child likes/doesn't like, what comforts and soothes them and makes them happy and sad so fast. The hand holding and watching you while he eats is a source of comfort for him - and I think a little source of comfort for momma too!

No comments: