Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Photo Shoot With Kymmers!

My sweet friend Kym was kind enough to give up her Saturday to come and hang out with us! She had offered before Connor arrived to take some pictures of him in his first few days -- I took her up on the offer, he was just a little bit over a few days old! We held her captive for most of the day on Saturday and had such a great time getting some pictures taken. I really love the ones of the little guy, he just looks precious. I don't think it was Sunday night before I had the cd in hand and I had already ordered $20.00 worth of pictures from Walgreens. I mean, I just couldn't help myself! I just have a sampling below...if I ever get my act together you will all be receiving an actual picture of him with his birth announcement. At the rate I move these days though, no promises!

No comments: