Sunday, March 22, 2009

Good Old Weight Watchers...

I was thinking the other day about how excited I am for this summer -- Maggie and Andrew's wedding, meeting Baby Kepplinger, and Michigan. I can't believe how close these things are, it is going to be a wonderful time! I then realized that BIG MOMMA was going to have to get into a swim suit and spaghetti straps! YIKES... It then dawned on me that I needed to get some of the Connor Johnson weight off this body. I heaved myself upstairs, got on the scale, nearly fainted from the number, and signed myself up for a three month stint at Weight Watchers. Bj is under strict orders to not let me renew the membership at the end of three month unless I have made some progress...
I have to say that as of now I am totally shocked that my weight didn't just fall off like it does for the stars. Odd -- I thought for sure you gave birth and immediately went back to your high school weight?! :) So it looks like good old fashioned hard work for me and I know I will be good as new again. I bought myself a new swimsuit for the summer, as my incentive. We shall see how it goes! Wish me luck though and if I am out with you PLEASE hold me accountable! Here is the new suit...

1 comment:

Angela said...

I love the suit!! I think weight watchers is great! The only stuff I cook is from weight watchers and Jon doesn't seem to mind too much. I have tons of recipes... if you'd like some just let me know. :)