Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Three Amigos

My other momma, Mary Pat, was sweet enough to take some pictures of Connor Man when we were in St. Louis a few weeks ago. She is an amazing photographer and I am already plotting the pictures I am hoping she will take when we are in Michigan -- I am thinking Christmas card!! We had everyone over to my mom's house on Friday night and the three amigos -- aka the three cutest boys ever had a little photo shoot. Frankie, Eli and Connor -- I mean...can we say future heartbreakers?! I can already hear the after dinner phone calls from girls in their future!! :) Oh, so scary to think about...

Anywho...they had a little photo shoot, they loved each other, and in my totally unbiased opinion, I think they are precious! Frankie kept leaning in for love and Eli did not want to put his baby Coco down! Loves and hanging out...it really doesn't get much sweeter than that!
Look at the sweet little feet!!! You all know how I am with feet, all the different sizes! I love it!

I think they are going to be best friends and I can't wait for them to grow up together. Bj and I kept laughing about how neat it was to see Frankie at 1, Eli at 2 and Connor at 2 months. We still can't quite believe that is going to be Connor in one and two years. He is going to be walking and talking and running around with the big kids. I think it is so neat to see your friends with kids and I can't wait to do the things with them that we did growing up. It is going to be so much fun, I really can't wait for all that their little lives have in store!

No comments: