Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Sweet Smile

So the other day I was holding Connor up and telling him he was so cute I was going to eat him. I also told him he shouldn't be quite so cute because Momma didn't know what to do about that. Well, he looked at me his eyes and face lit up into the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. That right there could be reason enough for anyone to become a parent. He smiled at his momma and he looked at me like I was so special and exciting. To say it melted my heart does not even begin to describe the feeling. Oh, I just love that little baby! He has done it a few more times and it is more and more beautiful each time I see it. He threw in a few smiles for his Granny too...probably because she was an angel and stayed up with and held (yes held him) all night while he slept so that momma could sleep to! I don't think I have enough thank you's in me. Hopefully one of these days I will be able to sneak a smile in on camera too!

No comments: