Monday, February 2, 2009

Photo Shoot With Momma

A few of my favorites...I couldn't help resist sharing, oh fifteen or so of them! One of the highlights of my day, these days, if waking up and picking out Connor's outfit. Much like I do with myself before going to bed, I think about what I want to put him in the next day. I have even changed his outfit before in the middle of the day when I haven't been "satisfied" with his current outfit. Did I really admit that out loud?! So the other day I really thought the little man looked like a stud muffin and I decided to take a few hundred pictures of him! And, I thought I would share the results of my "photo shoot". After seeing my beautiful results, I got really excited for Kymmers to come over and take some this weekend! She is much more talented than myself!

No comments: