Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Just Because...

he is cute. Really, really cute. AND I have turned into that momma -- people will say "oh he is so cute" and instead of saying thank you, I usually go "i know, isn't he cute, isn't he funny?! we really like him!!". It makes me chuckle just a little bit. We are just totally in love, I really don't know what else to say. You know you love someone when your aunt comes to visit and we nickname him "Stinky Pete" because oh boy is he a stinky little man (takes after daddy I think) and you find it cute and endearing! Yesterday Bj and I were getting him ready to eat, this process involves changing his diaper, we kept lifting his legs up and every time we did he would fart. We could not contain ourselves, I think you could hear of laughing down the hall. He must have done it about

1 comment:

Steph said...

he is REALLY cute!! i can't wait to be holding him one week from today!!! hope you have a fun weekend with the in-laws! :) love ya!