Sunday, December 21, 2008

34 Weeks!

WE MADE IT! I woke up this morning with a HUGE smile on my face, I am just so proud of us! There are quite a few people out there who did not think we would be able to make it to this point when we arrived at 30 weeks. We held our own and stayed put for the time being though. As I have said many times before -- any day over today will be icing on the cake. I have reached my goal and will be thankful for any day or hour we have after today. Way to go little one -- Momma is so proud of you!

The doctor's came in this morning and said all was well and good and we would be staying pregnant. We have a growth ultrasound scheduled for Thursday to see how big the peanut has gotten -- we hope he or she is over 4 lbs!

That is all for now, we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Granny and Uncle Dave on Wednesday night! It will be so nice to see them and show off the peanut on the ultrasound on Thursday!

34 weeks

No comments: