Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving was spent in the hospital with my wonderful husband, who I am very thankful for, cooking a delicious Thanksgiving meal and my wonderful mom and brother who came out to visit! It was so nice to have them around and we were all very thankful that myself and the little turkey were feeling much better and hanging in there! I haven't been feeling great the last few days and spend most of my time sleeping, but I am getting there! My wonderful mother-in-law shipped us all of our baby shower gifts from Sunday and we were able to open and enjoy them on Thanksgiving--the little peanut is so very spoiled!

Daddy, Granny D and Uncle Dave were amazing and made the trip to Babies R Us the day after Thanksgiving and stocked up on everything that the little one will need after his or her arrival! I am so happy that everything is at home and ready for the little one! My mom even washed all the baby's clothes so they are soft and cozy for the sweet pea to snuggle in.

I have to say overall I am just very thankful for my amazing husband, wonderful family and friends and our sweet little baby growing away in my tummy. We are so truly blessed and so lucky to have so many things to be thankful for. I am also extremely thankful for the wonderful nurses and doctors who have taken such good care of us the last week and made us feel very comfortable in a scary situation. I hope everyone had a very happy Thanksgiving and told all the people in their lives how much they love and appreciate them :)

*These are from a few days ago -- I will send out a 32 week update tomorrow!*

No comments: