Sunday, November 9, 2008

GO CU!

The little sweet pea attended his or her first college football game over the weekend! Bj got some free tickets through work and we got all decked out, did a little tailgating and enjoyed the game. It was a beautiful day out and it was so nice to hang out with some lovely friends for the afternoon. We didn't stay for the whole game, but they won after we left, so that worked out quite well for CU! I think the little one enjoyed the game as he or she was thumping away in there! It is just the first of many sporting events this little one will attend in their lifetime. We saw so many cute little munchkins all bundled up, I can't wait to take the baby to their first Cardinals game!!! We were laughing at how I am noticeably bigger than a few weeks ago and the waddle is starting to come out in full force :) My Shrekkie feet managed to do quite well and in my expert opinion they have "gone down" quite a bit! I don't know what it was, perhaps all the food I ate?! Needless to say I was a fixture at the food table the entire three hours we tailgated. After the game we continued the celebration at the Pumphouse with some "linner" and drinks. Then it was off to bed for this momma to be. I am feeling a little under the weather, so I have been resting all day. Hopefully I can nip this cold in the bud, being sick and pregnant is not a good combination. That is all for now, I am going to waddle myself back up to the couch!

No comments: