Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The beginning of a sweet little room...

...for a sweet little baby!

You got it, we painted the nursery this weekend! I have to say that I cried when it was done because I just love it. We put so much work into it and I think it turned out even better than I imagined. We both could not believe that a little baby would be living in there in just 12 weeks! We are getting so excited to meet the little one!

Bj primed the walls on Saturday night and then we painted on Sunday. We were so motivated we even got the chair rail up on Sunday! Bj was pretty excited about the saw and nail gun :) The only change we made was the closet...the back of it was going to be a soft blue-ish color but we loved the green so much we couldn't do it! Luckily we had some cream leftover and presto-change-o a fancy new closet! We still have a few things to do, but I think we have made a nice start. We bought the crib and dresser last night, it should arrive in about two weeks! We love it and think it will look great with the walls and fabric for the bedding. Changing the room really made us realize we have a baby on the way! I think once the furniture is in and the closet is organized if will officially hit home.

The "before" picture...
Just some primed walls...
Ta-Da...The finished project!

No comments: