Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Stinker


So I was at my mom's house last week and I left the little booger alone for 2 seconds. I called him, couldn't find him, got a little nervous, got REALLY nervous when I heard running water, made my brother come with me and this is what we find. Shaving cream all over the face, brushing his teeth.

He makes me giggle all day long - we were all seriously dying of laughter. He is at this stage where he can not be left alone for a moment! He gets into things I never knew possible. He went behind me last week and colored on the risers of the steps after I finished painting them white. I think he had a marker stashed under the couch for such occassions. He put the meat thermometer in the microwave the other day, while I was in the kitchen. We were both in the bathroom (you should see our bathroom, it's small!) and he managed to dump a whole bottle of body wash on his little body - with me right there. I swear he is like Houdini - I don't even see him doing it sometimes it happens so fast. He is a little stink pot and I wouldn't have it any other way :)

No comments: