Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Fudgesicles!

Are ya'll shocked? TWO posts in one day?! Ha, after my months of bloggie slacking I am trying to get back into the swing of things. I have had so much going on and my poor little blog was one of those things that had to take the backseat for awhile. But, hopefully as things wind down in the next few weeks I will be back on track :) I bought some skinny cow fudgesicles at the store the other day because it has been hot, hot, hot here lately! And, what summer is complete without popsicles?!This is pretty much a given around these parts lately - a truck of some sort in Connor's hands! He has been so into his trucks and cars and everything lately, it is so fun! He is such a sweet, sweet boy!

I love those sweet little crossed legs!! I think he just noticed that I had finished my popsicle before him and he was afraid I was going to steal it from him, haha! :)

No comments: