Thursday, June 3, 2010

City Garden

Knowing that Bj and I would be out of town for Memorial Day weekend, I wanted to have a special day with my sweet pea before leaving. We had a great Friday and met Sandra, Luca and Eli at City Garden! If you live in St. Louis, it is such a cute little place to take kiddos! They have a fountain to play in, waterfalls to walk in, spraying water to walk through and cute little bunnies to slide down! We had such a great day and it was so nice to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather! How cute is baby Luca?! He is getting so big before my eyes :)
Connor had fun getting in and out of the water, in and out, in and out... :)

Eli running through the splashes!

It was such a fun day, we can't wait to go back! The next day (Saturday) Bj and I left for our annual trip to the Indy 500! We had such a great time but, brace yourselves...I didn't take ANY pictures! Can you believe it?! I don't know what got into me...I just didn't bring the camera out once. It was a great race and a good time was had by all. We hope everyone had a great Memorial Day!

No comments: