Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fun for the WHOLE family...

C's "fake" water table had a little run in with the car so when I saw that Babies 'R Us had one on sale (AND I had a $10 gift card) I knew it was meant to be. The weather was gorgeous last weekend so we couldn't resist picking up a new water table for the little guy! He loves it! And so do his doggies :) Ha! After I set it up they ran right over and had a little drink! I laughed I was like I did not buy you a big water bowl, I bought your brother a new water table!

He has had so much fun splahing and playing in it and I know it will provide hours of summer fun! I have to admit I really like playing in it too...my favorite is that that "glacier" to the right is a waterfall and I like to let the penguin slide down it :) hahaha!

No comments: