Sunday, January 3, 2010

Budding Artist

This is probably surprising to some of you...I love anything crafty. I am not great, but I sure like to pretend that I am super crafty. I just love creating things and it is a love I hope to pass along to my children. I have been waiting patiently to get out the finger paints, crayons and markers for the little man. Well, I decided this weekend was as good a time as any and here goes! My little artist creating for the very first time! Oh, I see so many projects in my future and I am giddy with excitement!!He was like mom, can't you see I am working here?! Notice how the paint and markers went STRAIGHT into the old mouth!?

Working so hard, look at those sweet little fingers!Ta-Da! The finished product. I think he is shaping up to be a great little artist this one! :)

1 comment:

Steph said...

oh my gosh i love this!!! you are too funny :) only you would be so antsy to get out all of the arts and crafts!! perhaps i'll start reags with pudding painting, so atleast we can eat it!! haha :) you are too cute and connor's art is BEAUTIFUL!!