Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I Like to Eat...

By MYSELF!
The little one has decided that using the spoon himself is WAY more exciting than sitting back and waiting for us to feed him! It's so fun, I love it! He does a great job and we spoon in bites in between. He loves to pick up finger foods and eat them all by himself. I was kind of wondering when he would start, he has been so excited about all the new things, I was surprised he wasn't going to town on the finger foods. It looks like momma just needed a lesson in patience, when he was ready he took off with the spoon AND the finger foods :) Last night he was using one of his big puffs as a spoon in the yogurt, it was pretty funny! I secretly just wanted him used to the finger foods so he could devour is first birthday cake on Sunday...

No comments: