Saturday, August 22, 2009

Cutie Pies

Steph's sweet friend Heather, (thanks Heather!!!) took the time out of her busy schedule to take some pictures of Connor and Reagan. Steph and I MIGHT be a little biased but we think these two are pretty stinkin cute! I just got the cd in the mail and I think the pictures turned out precious - this kiddos are just a pair of cutie pies! I just think this one is precious - they both have the fingers in or near the mouth and they are just sweet, that is really all there is to say about it!

After the picture session I asked if we could snap a picture of the sweet boy on the rocking chairs and I think this is one of my favorites of just Connor - he looks so big sitting in the rocking chair in his cute little outfit, I just love that child to pieces.
I also think this one is hilarious - Connor has carrots all over his face (way to go Momma!) and they are like "seriously?!" But, I also think it's cute how they are leaning on each other in their darling little outfits...notice the matching seersucker and sweet monograms?!
I think sweet little Reagan looks precious in this picture! She just looks so big sitting up, hanging out...and I just love those sweet, big blue eyes! She is such a beautiful little lady!

No comments: