Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Beautiful Sunset

We could not have asked for better weather this week - it was perfect. The days were hot, but not too hot, and the nights were that cool, crisp fall-like weather. We had just finished up dinner and were able to (as a huge group, we took up the whole street!) stop and admire this gorgeous sunset. This is the street we usually stay on, Lakeshore Drive, we opted for the Celtic Cottage on Center Street this year though! We caught a few great pictures of the actual sunset, but my group pictures did not turn out as the flash was not on! I was kind of sad, but I think I can steal one from MP! Look at Uncle Bubba corrupting our sweet innocent little man...he was just reaching out for that beer can! I am sure he won't do that again until he is 21, right?! :)

No comments: