Thursday, May 7, 2009

Giggle-Monster

On Monday (April 5, 2009) Connor had the biggest giggle attack we have ever heard! It was by far one of the best sounds I have ever heard. Bj was sitting in the chair and I was holding Connor - I sat down on the arm of the chair and we started chatting. Whatever we were talking about must have been HILARIOUS because Connor just couldn't stop laughing. It was a deep breath - all out - can't stop laugh fest. He is just so darn cute I can't stand it. He has been laughing for awhile and loves to "call and answer" but it is so fun watching and listening to him. Someone stopped me in the store the other day and said she enjoyed listening to him talk. She said usually boy aren't that chatty so young and she said we are in for a talkative little man. I was shocked - I have NO idea where he would get that from! Ha, poor Daddy has no idea what he is in store for. I am not sure if he can handle two super chatty family members!

No comments: