Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tell It Like It Is

Baby Weight. I know I have mentioned it before, but as the weather is getting nicer and nicer (76* today!) I am thinking about it more and more. It can be discouraging seeing women in the media who sneeze and all their baby weight is gone - and they look better than they did before they were pregnant. Their skin is glowing and they look fantastic. I on the other hand am loosing my luscious pregnancy hair, I have dark circles under my eyes and I am nowhere near looking fantastic...yet. Well, my Baby Center Bulletin for today was "Real Women and Baby Weight - Tell it like it Is". I have to say that I felt a whole lot better knowing that it takes most normal women awhile to shed the pounds. I know it took 7.5 months to gain it all and it will take that if not longer to lose it - but sometimes I wish it fell off a little easier than it is. That is it - I promise not to talk anymore about it until my "I look FANTASTIC" post-partum post!

No comments: