Saturday, April 18, 2009

March of Dimes

I was searching around on the internet the other day, I couldn't tell you what I was looking for, and I came across this website. The March of Dimes is promoting the health and well-being of premature babies. I mean...you don't get much closer to my heart. So, I registered for the walk and next weekend Connor, The Bob and I will be walking five miles to help make the first days, weeks and months for premature babies and their families a little easier. I know that all the work that has been done thus far is what helped Connor's transition from my belly to the world go as smooth as it did. Without the surfactant shots in my bum I don't know that he would have been able to breath on his own. So, I feel as though it is my duty to help those preemie babies and their families that come after us. You can follow my journey on my personal page and please pray that I don't perish before the five miles is over :)

No comments: