Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Meet Me in St. Louis!

We had so much fun in St. Louis! Connor got to meet almost his entire family and I think he is pretty excited! I took so many pictures, I couldn't post them all without filling up the blog, so I put them in a little slide show. It was so fun looking back at all of them, we already can't wait for the next trip! He was able to meet his buddies Frankie and Elijah and they were PRECIOUS together! Mary Pat took some great pictures of the three of them, I will definitely be posting them soon! He was so excited to see all of his family again and meet so many new ones! Great grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles. We even got together with my friend from kindergarten, Elise! It was wonderful to catch up. We had dinners at Granny's house, dinner with Great Grandpa Doc at Nana and Grandpa's house, some shopping with mom, meeting the friends at Greg's house. Too much, it went by way too fast!

Thank you to everyone for meeting the little man and making the time home so wonderful!

No comments: