Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bumbo-Man!

Ever since I worked at CCLC, I have been obsessed with the Bumbo chair. I would see the cute little infants in their seats and just die, I thought they were the cutest little things ever. I mean...they just look so tiny! So, I knew that when I had a baby I would definitely have one for him or her. I have been anxiously awaiting the day when I could get it out for Connor...it came and he look as cute as I thought he would! He is too much and he really likes it! We like to sit in the bumbo in his room and read books -- he is getting really comfortable in it!
The dogs pretty much think we have it so they can have easy access to him on the floor. It is kind of funny they just zoom in for some kisses and Connor time! I couldn't get any really good pictures of him in it because he was moving too fast! I think I called my mom and Bj right away to tell them how cute he looked!
The next thing I can't wait for is putting the tray on and playing with toys!! I am also anxious to start feeding the little man some cereal...I think he is getting ready. I noticed him "chewing" the other day!!

No comments: