Monday, March 9, 2009

First Plane Ride!

Connor took his first plane ride on February 23rd and he went to St. Louis! He had a few relatives in the Lou that were kind of dying to meet him! I am going to brag on my baby for a minute...he was PERFECT on the plane. Not a peep out of him the whole time, both ways! We were so impressed. We weren't sure what to expect, but he slept the whole way and was pretty much the perfect baby. We met a couple from St. Louis on the shuttle traveling with a 1.5 year old and she even commented when we landed how quiet he was!

My friends The Petty's were WONDERFUL and gave us all of their baby stuff from their two sweet daughters. I admit I didn't pay much attention to the stroller until we opened it up at the airport. We were saving some of the stuff like the car seat and strollers to take home to St. Louis for the Grandparents to use. Well, needless to say, the stroller came home with us. I love it! A baby trend one, I highly recommend it! I thought the picture of us traveling with all our stuff was pretty funny! We kind of needed a few more things traveling with baby than we normally do! We fit everything perfectly and I have to say it was super easy to travel with him this time. We shall see how well he does next time!


We had an amazing time in St. Louis, it was so fun to see all of our family and friends. I have a huge post with tons and tons of pictures coming! Enjoy!

No comments: