Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Momma!

This past weekend we celebrated my 28th birthday! Ah, I am getting up there :) It was a great day - my mom,Connor and I went out to lunch and ran some errands. We had a visit from Auntie G, went to the Fish Fry in the evening with the family and out to dinner on Saturday! Over all, I was spoiled rotten :)
Do you love Connor's new fish face?

I love birthdays, I always have. I just think they are so fun and so special. It is the one day out of the year to celebrate you and I think it's really fun. I can't wait to continue making birthdays fun and special for the Connor man - I think it's the way to do it! Thank you everyone for making my birthday so special - I am truly blessed to have such wonderful friends and family! I can't wait to see what we get into this 28th year!


No comments: